No more wasting time watching disjointed and shallow-depth free tutorials.
This SQL course offers:
- Deep learning - Dozens of targeted exercises (more than 40 altogether) with full explanations, solutions and source code from beginner level right up to advanced
- Full mastery of the concepts - Every SQL statement you need is covered thoroughly
- Zero-fluff - Straight to the point, no time wasted
- Clear delivery - Mosh explains the concept clearly, so you won’t have to keep rewinding and rewatching
- Real-world practice - Every module contains information and activities that are relevant to real-life jobs or the kind of tasks you may get on interview
I’ve put a lot of thought and time into making this course the most complete SQL course available on the market at the moment. In it, I share tips and secrets from my 20+ years of software development
Master the SQL statements that every software developer or data analyst needs for designing, developing and maintaining databases
Big databases are everywhere these days. Facebook, Netflix, Uber, Airbnb use SQL-driven databases - to name just a few.
So, to be a successful developer or data scientist you need to know SQL inside-out.
But - SQL can seem complicated. Especially if you’re a beginner or more familiar with other programming languages. Don’t worry - *there’s some good news…
SQL isn’t complicated - or at least it doesn’t need to be, so long as you learn it the right way.
Problem is - too many other courses out there jump around, skipping important concepts or simply teaching things badly.
That’s why this course goes further than most. You’ll get in-depth knowledge and skills that are built-up sequentially to make sure you don’t have any gaps.